Today we are happy to announce the release of OpenIV 4.0.1, the minor release with focus on better games support and stability.
Since this is a minor release without new features, we do not have new video for you today.
- PS4 8.50 TOOL UNLOCK ALL TROPHIES. GTA 5 AQUIRIS MENU 1.54 (GTA 5 MODS) By xHARDHeMPuS.
- GTAinside is the ultimate Mod Database for GTA 5, GTA 4, San Andreas, Vice City & GTA 3. We're currently providing more than 95,000 modifications for the Grand Theft Auto series. We wish much fun on this site and we hope that you enjoy the world of GTA Modding.
- Details: Download the best GTA 5 Online mod menu in 2021. This a tool offline and completely in French This tools can create LSPD call outs, LSSD call.
- Quick note: This script works for those who bought game in Rockstar Games Launcher only! It means that those who bought game in Epic or Steam will not be able to use this script. Since i don't use those launchers for this game, i can't update it. Unless someone who has game can modify script. Simple tool to launch GTA 5 with/without mods. Tool is for those who is too lazy rename files.
Installation and updates improvements
Gta Mod Tool
With this release, we are starting to rollout our new install and update system. Here are the improvements from this first step:
- The setup package is now smaller.
- Download speed for updates from this version to the future version should be faster than previous.
Our future improvements for install and update system includes:
- Small partial patches support. This will allows us update some files of OpenIV (like RDR 2 filenames databases or localization packs) without updating whole application.
- Different update channels support. This will allows us to provide BETA versions before general release.
NoGTAVLauncher is an alternative launcher to replace the Rockstar Games Launcher to launch GTA V. This One Ignore The Verification Of GTAV’s Files, Allowing To: Launch your game quicker: Deleting the step of the Rockstar Games Launcher and of the video at the launch of your game. Play on a older game version: You can play with any game.
Those improvements planned to arrive later this year.
Red Dead Redemption 2 support
For Red Dead Redemption 2 support, our goal was to provide better user experience. We focused on two things: file names and bug fixes.
In OpenIV 4.0.1, we added many names for files, audio tracks and some of text keys. Modding community found and provided many of those names and strings. To keep track of all the names and other strings we created new GitHub repository that everyone can use and contribute. You can find it here – https://github.com/OpenIV-Team/RAGE-StringsDatabase, in this repository you can see all the names and strings that currently known by OpenIV, they are divided into text databases. Besides strings, it also contain set of small tools that allows you to work with those databases and makes it easier to add new strings yourself. Work is still in progress, currently there is not much documentation.
Other changes for RDR 2:
- We fixed an issue where it was not possible to run Red Dead Redemption 2 from OpenIV.
- We fixed an issue resulting in OpenIV crash when trying to open some of the RDR 2 audio files.
- We fixed an issue where OpenIV incorrectly exports multichannel audio from RDR 2.
- We fixed an issue where OpenIV was not able to work with some textures in RDR 2.
- We added ability to export META/PSO files to XML format from file context menu.
Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete Edition support
Recently Rockstar Games updated GTA IV to Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete Edition and now we provide better support for this version:
- We added ability to view Episodes (The Lost and Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony) animations and cut scenes when OpenIV work with GTA IV: Complete Edition.
- We fixed an issue where it was not possible to run GTA IV: Complete Edition from OpenIV.
- We added more key names for GXT entries.
General changes, improvements, and fixes in OpenIV 4.0.1
- We fixed an issue where it was not possible to run Grand Theft Auto V (Epic Games Store Version) from OpenIV.
- We fixed an issue resulting in OpenIV crash while opening some modes and textures in GTA V.
- We fixed an issue where OpenIV did not update size of embedded archive when all files removed from it.
- You can add more names and strings into OpenIV databases by editing files in your documents folder here: DocumentsOpenIV[Game Name]Strings Starting with this update OpenIV will automatically reload content of those files without restart.
You can find change log for this version on our bug-tracker here.
We have an instruction how to translate OpenIV into your own language and we are calling for you to do so. You can find the localization guide on GitHub. There is no differences between 4.0 and 4.0.1.
Special thanks to our supporters
We want to say thank you to all our supporters on Patreon and other platforms.
This release is supported by:
- Jay S.
- And many others…
Gta 5 Online Mod Menu Pc Download
Download gta san andreas theme song cj rap. Thank you.
Gta 5 Online Mod Free
To learn more visit our Patreon page at https://www.patreon.com/OpenIV
If you already have OpenIV, it will ask you for update next time you run it. If you still do not have OpenIV, use the link below to download it right now.